AMCI – Mental Health Clinician, No. 165
Full-time Adult Mobile Crisis Intervention (AMCI) Mental Health Clinician needed for local community mental health, addictions and housing agency. The AMCI Mental Health Clinician will participate in the design, implementation and ongoing delivery of services to consumers with behavioral health disorders. Services are provided primarily out in the community. Provides community based crisis assessment and crisis stabilization services with an emphasis on partnering actively with families, natural supports and other community service providers.
- Able to work effectively and efficiently in the field with little supervision.
- Great communication skills, a sense of humor and the ability to work as a part of a proficient and cohesive team.
- Experience with counseling OR case management OR social work
- Easy going, sense of humor, self-starting
- Detail oriented, organized
- Experience with electronic health records
- Minimum of two to five years of counseling experience
- Knowledge of adult psychopathology, particularly severe and persistent mental illness
- Knowledge of community resources (medical, benefits, supportive housing, etc.)
- Experience providing crisis assessment and clinical interventions
- Knowledge of behavioral health treatment and rehabilitation (including pharmacology)
- Computer proficiency (in Microsoft Windows environment)
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Psychology or related field
- Mental Health Professional (MHP) status through Washington state
- Valid Washington State Dept. of Health License/credential or ability to obtain a minimum of an Agency Affiliated Counselor credential within 60 days from date of hire
- Must be able to obtain Clark County Jail clearance
- Must have access to a car, have a valid driver’s license and proof of auto insurance
- Must authorize CSNW to obtain current driving record from the Department of Motor Vehicles (and annually thereafter) to determine driving eligibility. Driving record must meet CSNW’s vehicle insurance carrier’s minimum standards related to driving.
Comprehensive Benefits Package:
- Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- 403b Retirement Plan
$22.50 – $24.00 per hour depending on education and experience. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Resume@184.108.40.206. Make sure to reference
AMCI Mental Health Clinician position, No. 165. Please submit in MS Word or PDF format.